- How do we book?: If you are interested in booking us for your big day, we’d love to meet you…so come to ours for a cuppa and a chat about your plans. If you like us (fingers crossed!) and you would like to book us, we ask for a £250 booking fee to secure the date which can be paid by bank transfer. This will be deducted from the total cost of the package.
- What time do you start with us in the morning?: We generally like to start about an hour and a half before the ceremony. This gives us enough time to photograph, shoes and flowers and dresses and cuff-links and ties and everything else!
- What’s a Pre-Wedding Venue Survey?: Before every wedding we shoot, we always do a ‘dry run’ of anywhere we will need to be on your wedding day; Bride & Groom preparation address, Church, Register Office etc., and of course the venue itself.
- Whats a pre wedding shoot?: A pre wedding shoot is just that, a photo shoot, with just you and us, in the park. We get to know each other a little bit better and you get lots of lovely photos of the two of you. Its also great practice before the big day. See some sample here. Pre-Wedding Shoot
- In Package 3, what does ‘and beyond’ mean?: Well, we know how much fun people have on the dance floor and we don’t want to miss it!! So, we stay for a little bit to get everyone dancing and having fun. We love this part of the day!
- What album does Package 3 include?: Package Three includes a 40 page 12″x9″ Album. There are stacks of options for whichever one you choose, including matt or gloss pages and loads of different covers. Please take a look at the Albums & Products page in the weddings section.
- What does the Slideshow look like?: Here’s a link, SLIDESHOW, have a look for yourself…and turn the sound on!
Please get in touch if you’d like to come to see us for a chat about your big day.
Martin & Louise
Your email was successfully sent. Your enquiry will be dealt with as soon as possible.
Required fields not completed correctly.